Please read the following General Terms and Conditions of Use and Contracting (hereinafter, “Terms and Conditions“), which govern access to and use of the website www.mardesia.com and its subdomain, www.mardesia.es (hereinafter, the “website”). As well as the contracting of products and/or services offered through the same. Simple access to the website confers the status of user (hereinafter, “the User“). If the User does not agree with these Terms and Conditions, he/she must immediately leave the website.
Por medio de la aceptación de estos Términos y Condiciones, el Usuario manifiesta:
- That he/she is of legal age.
- That you have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- That, in the event that he/she intends to contract any product and/or service, he/she has sufficient capacity to do so.
1. Who we are
- Headline: MARDESIA GALICIA SL.
- Address: LUGAR A LANZADA-NOALLA-CARTIMIL, 0. 36990, Pontevedra – España.
- N.I.F.: B94141934
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registration data: Inscrita en el registro mercantil de Pontevedra, tomo 4138, libro 4138, sección 8, folio 150, hoja 60551, inscripción 1.
2. Web accessSimple access to the Website is free of charge, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
3. Content and web links
The website may contain links, directories or other elements that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Links“). In these cases, MARDESIA GALICIA SL. will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Links to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their unlawfulness and has not deactivated them with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Link with illegal or inappropriate contents, he/she may notify MARDESIA GALICIA SL. Through the contact methods provided.
In no case the existence of links should presuppose the formalization of agreements between MARDESIA GALICIA SL. and the responsible or owners of the links, nor the recommendation or promotion of the links and/or their contents by MARDESIA GALICIA SL. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the website, MARDESIA GALICIA SL. is not aware of the contents and services of the links and, therefore, shall not be liable for any damages that they may cause to the User or any third party.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the website, including, but not limited to, texts, photos and images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of MARDESIA GALICIA SL. or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by the current legislation on intellectual property over them may be understood to have been transferred to the User.
The trademark, trade name and other distinctive signs on the website are owned by MARDESIA GALICIA SL. or by third party licensors and/or licensees, and no rights over them may be construed as assigned to the User.
The opinions sent by Users are individual and subjective opinions that correspond to the User who published them and not to MARDESIA GALICIA SL. The website reserves the right to suspend or delete any opinion that it considers inauthentic, that is not respectful or that violates the law and/or these Terms and Conditions, as well as to request information from the authors to verify its authenticity.
The User undertakes not to publish opinions:
- That do not correspond to your own experiences after staying in an establishment.
- Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, abusive, offensive, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacitly or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, that violate morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, the honour, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, current legislation, and/or that are illegal or infringe the rights of third parties.
- For commercial purposes, false, misleading, deceptive or promoting illegal activities or conduct that is rude, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- Containing personal data on third parties that require the consent of the data subject.
The User shall be liable to MARDESIA GALICIA SL. for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the non-compliance with these rules.
5. Main characteristics of the accommodation
The main characteristics of the accommodation published on the website can be consulted in the descriptive file of the accommodation.
Capacity of the Villas
- Gamela: has a maximum capacity of 6 people
- Dorma: has a maximum capacity of 6 people
- Chalana: has a maximum capacity of 5 people
- Buceta: has a maximum capacity of 5 people
- Trainera: has a maximum capacity of 4 people
Complex equipment and supplies
Gas, water and electricity supplies, as well as WiFi and private parking, are fully included in the price of the accommodation.
A complete set of towels per person and sheets per bed are also included in the price.
All accommodation is equipped with induction hob, extractor hood, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, as well as an iron, hairdryer, capsule coffee machine and espresso machine, kettle, toaster and a full range of kitchen utensils and cleaning materials for any need.
6. Booking of reservations
1. Use of online booking services
Online booking is the standard form of contracting for MARDESIA GALICIA SL.
The purpose of the online booking is to contract accommodation in one of the villas, thereby automatically accepting each and every one of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into the contract signed with MARDESIA GALICIA SL, without the need for a written copy.
2. Reservation procedure
The first aspect to take into account when making an online reservation is that it must be made at least 7 days before the date selected or chosen for the stay. For this reason, the booking system automatically only shows availability and allows you to book seven days after the date on which you want to start or start the operation. If you wish to book less than 7 days in advance, we recommend that you contact us on 680508004 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform you whether or not there is any alternative.
The language in which the contract can be formalised is Spanish, English and Portuguese.
The procedure for making reservations through the website is as follows:
- From the accommodation file, the User selects the dates on which he/she wishes to book.
- The User chooses the booking option according to the number of persons.
- In order to manage the online booking, the User must complete the form, as well as declare to know and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The User agrees to make the online booking via the “Book accommodation” button.
- Customers may pay by bank transfer or with their Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and Dinners Club international credit/debit card through the secure payment gateway contracted by MARDESIA GALICIA SL, in which case they will be redirected out of the Web.
- At the end of the secure payment process, the Customer will be redirected back to this Website.
- Finally, the User will see a message confirming the correct completion of the booking process and will receive an e-mail confirming the correct completion of the process.
MARDESIA GALICIA SL. will keep electronic proof of the contracting made by the User, who will be able to consult the history of bookings made through his/her account.
3. Price and methods of payment
The prices indicated for each accommodation in its corresponding file include, unless expressly stated otherwise, Value Added Tax (VAT) and, in any case, are expressed by default in Euro currency (€). These prices, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not include other additional services and annexes to the service purchased.
The payment methods available on the website are as follows:
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by credit or debit card
4. Minimum number of nights of reservation
By booking online, in low season the minimum stay is 1 night, while in high season it will be 5 nights. Only in the case of high season, if you are interested in a lower number of days, please contact us on +34680508004 or via email email@example.com to be able to inform you whether or not there is any alternative.
5. Reserve price
The prices of the villas in Mardesía are set per night of stay.
The low season is considered to be the months of September to June inclusive, while the high season is July and August.
The prices are valid in writing during the period indicated. MARDESIA GALICIA SL. reserves the right to modify them without prior notice.
7. Cancellation policy
If you are unable to attend on the scheduled date, you may change the date of your stay free of charge if you notify us at least 15 days in advance, subject to availability. You can change the dates by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +34680508004.
- The person or persons who are going to enjoy the stay must present the original proof of payment of the booking at the entrance.
- The ID cards of all the people who are going to stay must also be presented.
- In case of cancellation of the stay.
In the event of non-compliance with all or some of these considerations, MARDESIA GALICIA SL. reserves the right not to give the change of dates of stay for cash or made.
In case of non-attendance during and / or from that period, both for cancellations of booking with or without notice, it will be understood as non-refundable fee to the customer that provided as compensation.
8. Check in and check out
Check-in time will be from 17:00 p.m. onwards. In any case, the approximate check-in time will be provided on the booking form. It is important to indicate the time of check in as access is restricted and so there may be someone waiting for your arrival who is not involved in other activities of the daily routine. The aim is that you do not have to wait.
Check out must take place before 12:00 pm.
If you are unable to comply with the established check-in and check-out times, please contact MARDESIA GALICIA SL. on +34680508004 to provide us with a new timetable.
9. Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of Article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the User is informed that he/she may not withdraw from the following contracts:
The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as a dwelling, transport of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
The User is responsible at all times for the safekeeping of their password, and consequently assumes any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of the same. For these purposes, access to restricted areas and/or the use of the services and contents of the website carried out under your password shall be deemed to have been carried out by the User.
11. Correction and identification of data entry errors
If the User forgets to correctly fill in any of the information indicated as compulsory in the corresponding form, he/she will not be able to progress in the contracting or validation process until this information has been filled in. A message on the screen will warn the User of this circumstance.
You may modify and/or update the data provided during the purchase process at any time, before its completion, by going back to the desired step.
By accessing your account, the User may modify and/or update at any time the data provided at the time of registering as a user of the Website.
12. Customer information
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 and 6 of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as articles 12, 14 and 18 of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, please note that your personal data will be included in a file under the responsibility of MARDESIA GALICIA SL. in order to be able to meet the commitments arising from the relationship we have with you.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (provided for in articles 15, 16 and 17 of the LOPD, as well as in articles 23 to 36 both inclusive of the R.D. 1720/2007 of 21 December, by means of communication to the following email address email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the following address: LUGAR A LANZADA-NOALLA-CARTIMIL, 0. 36990, Pontevedra – Spain.
In compliance with articles 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regulating the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the possibility of using the e-mail address provided to send you any information and/or publicity regarding the products and services offered by MARDESIA GALICIA SL.
Likewise, you have the right to revoke this consent to the processing of your address for such purposes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your wish to withdraw. With this, your email address will be immediately deleted from this file.
13. Obligations of the User
In addition to the obligations described above, the User undertakes to:
- Use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide accurate data and keep it up to date.
- Do not enter information contrary to these Terms and Conditions, nor to the legislation in force.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate others when using the website or its services.
- To safeguard their access data and password, undertaking not to cede their use, assuming any liability that may arise from their improper use.
MARDESIA GALICIA SL. is not responsible for the consequences of any guest’s use of the accommodation during their stay, including damage, injury, fire, loss due to theft or any other criminal activity.
MARDESIA GALICIA SL. may interrupt or cancel the Website or any of the services offered to Users at any time and without prior notice. In any case, MARDESIA GALICIA SL. may interrupt the service to any User who makes an unethical, offensive, illegal, or contrary to these Terms and Conditions or services of MARDESIA GALICIA SL. and/or contrary to its interests.
16. Complaints, claims and requests for information
Users may address their complaints, claims and/or requests for information to MARDESIA GALICIA SL. using any of the following contact methods:
- By sending a letter to LUGAR A LANZADA-NOALLA-CARTIMIL, 0. 36990, Pontevedra – Spain.
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Via our contact form.
MARDESIA GALICIA SL. has official complaint/complaint/complaint forms that the User can request.
17. Nullity and ineffectiveness of clauses
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall only affect the provision or part thereof which is invalid or unenforceable, and these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and such provision or part thereof shall be deemed not to be included.
18. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
The User and MARDESIA GALICIA SL. agree to submit any dispute arising from the use of the website, or the contracting of products and/or services through the same, to the Courts and Tribunals of Sanxenxo, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.